× Here you can ask for new features. Please ensure that the requested feature is not implemented already in the latest release.

Hier kommen Feature-Anfragen zu den Erweiterungen rein. Bitte sicherstellen, dass das gewünschte Feature in der aktuellen Version nicht bereits implementiert ist.

To add ECC+ protection as an option to Login Form, too

6 years 6 months ago #7029 by GammX1
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
6 years 6 months ago #7030 by Vitja
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 6 months ago #7031 by GammX1
6 years 6 months ago #7032 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Attachments:
6 years 6 months ago #7035 by GammX1
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #7036 by Vitja

Attachments:
6 years 5 months ago #7323 by brad
6 years 5 months ago #7324 by Vitja

6 years 4 months ago #7455 by Vitja

Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds