To add ECC+ protection as an option to Login Form, too

11 years 11 months ago #6969 by GammX1
Hi Viktor,
First of all thanks a lot for ECC+...
AS already included on my recent JED review for your ECC+ plugin I wish to ask you to consider to include, as an option at the ECC+ backend config. panel, the possibility to select ECC+ protection to the Login Form, too
This should stop the failed daily BOT login attempts received daily that are recorded and warned by a built-in firewall component that we would have installed (and only real human failed login alerts should be email warned & recorded)
For your guidance Alikon options: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/owner/alikon should be an option, because advertise supports that, but I tested both and I like yours because much better fit on my template + Alikon requires complementary add-ons to have installed to work correctly that I would like to avoid.
Thanks in advance for your attention & quick feedback,
Rgrds,
GammX1
The topic has been locked.
11 years 11 months ago #6970 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
The following user(s) said Thank You: GammX1
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #6971 by GammX1
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #6973 by GammX1
11 years 11 months ago #6977 by Viktor

11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #6988 by Viktor

11 years 11 months ago #7023 by Viktor

11 years 11 months ago #7024 by GammX1
11 years 11 months ago #7027 by Viktor

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

11 years 11 months ago #7028 by GammX1
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds