Issue with ASK or Possibly ASK & Kunena Interraction

4 years 10 months ago #8861 by Vitja
Wait! It could be a bug in the backend of Kunena.

Please go to the frontend, then login with a test user that you have created to test the plugin, then go to the profile page and look into the subscription tab. Do you see the selected categories there?

I have just tested it with your versions and could reproduce this behaviour (in the frontend the categories are displayed but not in the backend).

Regards

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
4 years 10 months ago #8862 by brad.w.english
Hmmm, good idea, I was expecting to see the same but sadly no. It says

"This user has no forum posts.

No subscriptions found for you.

No favorites found for you. "
on my Community Builder profile view on the front end and to be certain I went to go click the subscribe/unsubscribe button underneath "Announcements" and it is displaying subscribe, as in I have not yet done so.

Then to make absolute certain it wasn't simply a display issue I posted a new topic in the category yet still received no notification from my test users' emails.

I would gladly send you the login details but I cannot find your email information on your profile, can you please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so I may send you the details.

Again, thank you for your time and correspondence.
4 years 10 months ago #8868 by Vitja
FYI - Problem could be solved by publishing the plugin with the access level "Public" and not "Registered".

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds