not displaying

6 years 7 months ago #4703 by Artos
Replied by Artos on topic not displaying
Hallo Vitja,
danke für die Antwort. Hab jetzt das normale Joomla-Anmelde-Modul eingebaut. ECC+ wurde beim Registrieren aber erst angezeigt, nachdem ich die Registrierungsbox meines Templates deaktiviert hatte. Schade, sah optisch recht ansprechend aus. Merkwürdig war, dass ECC+ in der Box erst angzeigt wurde, als die normale Registrierungsseite (ohne ECC+) im Hintergrund geöffnet war.

Gruß
Artos
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #5680 by Crais
Replied by Crais on topic not displaying
Hello! New to the forums etc...
I've downloaded your ECC+ plugin, the reviews were good so I thought I'd give it a shot, but...it doesn't really work for me. Well, it works to a very small extent. I'll try to describe it to the best of my abilities. First, an image:

In the main screen we have the standard Joomla registration menu, and on the right there's a jQuery Dropdown Registration extension. Now, when I select the Registration menu item on the left ("Registriraj se!" - the Joomla standard one), and then open the jQuery extension registration form (top-right), the ECC+ check displays in the extension form, but doesn't display in the standard joomla registration form (and it's supposed to display, right?), as you can see.

Now in the second image we can see...

When I select ANY other menu item from the left menu, the ECC+ stops displaying in the jQuery Dropdown Registration form as well!

Can you please help me fix this? Using Joomla 1.7.3 and AllRounder template (link to the template: AllRounder )

Thanks!!
6 years 5 months ago #5685 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic not displaying
Hi Crais,

thank you for giving ECC+ a chance!

The problem is that the spam check (more precisely: the replace in the form) is triggered once and only in certain components (e.g. com_users). On your site you can call the rigistration form on every site (Dropdown Registration), but ECC+ is not triggered on every site! So you can not use ECC+ on your site.

My suggestion:

This week the stable of Joomla! 2.5 will be released, there is a new captcha plugin group. I will publish a "lite version" of ECC+ soon, which will be triggered everywhere on the website in all forms. With this version you can protect your website on every site.

Regards

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 5 months ago #5691 by Crais
Thanks for the quick response. It makes me sad that I can't use this extension. On the other hand, Joomla 2.5 is due tomorrow. When are you planning to release that new version of the plugin? I'm eager to try it out. Why do you say it's going to be a 'lite' version? Will it have at least most of the options the regular ECC+ has?
6 years 5 months ago #5700 by Vitja
Hi Crais!

I don't know, maybe next week. I have to migrate this site first to Joomla! 2.5.

The 'lite' version won't have external antispam services integrated as the main plugin (e.g. Akismet, Mollom etc.). I want to keep this plugin small and fast -> only internal antispam protection functions.

Regards

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 5 months ago #5732 by Crais
That's great news, hopefully you'll catch some time to publish it within 2 weeks or so =) Internal antispam is all I need =)
6 years 5 months ago #5739 by Vitja
We will see! :-)

Thank you for your interest in my extensions.

Regards

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds