Name: Quick Cache Cleaning - Version: 2.5-2 / 3.1.0 - Type: Administration module / System plugin - License: GPLv3
Description: The module allows you to perform maintenance tasks (clear and purge expired cache, global check-in) from everywhere in the backend in seconds
Developed by: Kubik-Rubik - Viktor Vogel
Overview of all downloads of the extension: QCC - Quick Cache Cleaning Downloads
If you use QCC - Quick Cache Cleaning, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
Performs maintenance tasks (clear and purge expired cache, global check-in) within seconds
Module / Plugin: QCC - Quick Cache Cleaning
Function: QCC does the maintenance tasks within seconds with one click from everywhere in the backend. The plugin deletes the cache automatically on certain events (trigger). QCC is small, fast and uses the original functions of the responsible components!
Languages: English and German
Joomla! versions: 2.5 / 3.x
You can choose between two different view types: Menu and Dropdown List. If you select the view Dropdown List, then you should use the position status for the module. If you select Menu, then you should publish the module on the position menu and QCC will create a new menu entry automatically.
The plugin automatically deletes the cache on preset events. The execution is initiated by the respective component with so-called event triggers. In the first version of the plugin, the cache can be emptied automatically after the saving of an article.
Save your time, you need just one click for the maintenance tasks!
- Module performs maintenance tasks from everywhere in the backend within seconds
- Plugin deletes the cache on preset events (triggers)
- Cleans and purges expired cache - cache cleaner for the backend
- Executes global check-in
- Module is small and fast, doesn't need a big framework
- Uses the original functions of the responsible components
- Fast, clean code
- Languages: English and German
Install the package in the backend.
Steps after the installation for the module:
- Select 'Extensions' - 'Modules'
- Change the module type of 'Site' to 'Administrator' (at the top in the drop-down lists on the left)
- Choose 'QCC - Quick Cache Cleaning'
- Set or enter the position 'menu' or 'status' (depending on the view type) and set the status to 'Published'
Steps after the installation for the plugin:
- Select 'Extensions' - 'Plugin Manager'
- Select, configure and publish the plugin 'System - Quick Cache Cleaning'
+ = Added - ! = Removed - ^ = Changed - # = Fixed
Version 3.1.0 - 2015-08-01
- + Donation Code Validation Process - Improved the validation process with a new server (HTTPS request) plus an independent, separated fallback server (HTTP request).
Version 3-5 - 2015-02-22
- + Update Server - Added the Joomla! core functionality for the update checks
- ^ Updated Donation Code field - Uses the HTTP API for the requests and calls the check script via HTTPS
- ^ Links in the language files - Updated outdated links to the JED (Joomla! Extensions Directory)
- ! Removed Version Check field
Version 3-4 - 2014-09-01
- + Added QCC System Plugin - The cache can be deleted on certain trigger events. In the first version the plugin can be executed in the article saving trigger. This trigger is called when an article is saved.
- ^ Installation type is a Package due to the addition of the plugin to the module
Version 3-3 - 2014-05-04
- ^ Code optimization
Version 3-2 - 2013-11-17
- + Joomla! 3.2 compatibility - removed notice error, improved settings file
- ^ Updated custom fields
Version 3-1 - 17-Feb-2013
+ First version for Joomla! 3.x
Version 2.5-1 - 17-Feb-2013
+ First version for Joomla! 2.5