Name: JS CSS Control - Version: 2.5-5 / 3-3 - Type: Plugin - License: GPLv3
Description: Control JS and CSS files in Joomla!
Developed by: Kubik-Rubik - Viktor Vogel
Overview of all downloads of the extension: JCC - JS CSS Control Downloads
If you use JCC - JS CSS Control, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
Control the loading of JS and CSS files globally and specifically in Joomla!
Plugin: JCC - JS CSS Control
Languages: German and English
Joomla! versions: 2.5 and 3.x
With this plugin the loading of JS and CSS files can be easily controlled. You may suppress loading those files on pages where they are not needed. This might be important for example at the frontpage for optimizing loading times. The plugin is able to exclude those files globally or just on selected pages.
For global exclusion you have to enter the concerned file (with suffix) in a field. For selective exclusion on specified pages you have to enter additionally to the file name, parameters of the specified page, separated with a pipe symbol (|). You may generate an output of required parameters using the debug mode at the frontend. See tab "Installation" for more details.
- Exclude CSS (.css) files
- Global and specific deactivation of the files
- Debug Mode (for determining of the required parameters) with detailed information
- Language: German and English
Install the plugin by accessing the administration menu of the back-end under Extensions. Then access Extensions – Plugins – System - JS CSS Control and customize it to your needs. Don't forget to activate it!
Enter only one file name each line. If you want to disable the file globally on all sides, then it is sufficient to enter the name of the file with the .js / .css extension. If you want to exclude specific files on a particular page, then you must also specify the parameters of the page. The parameters can be determined using the option "Debug Mode".
Procedure: Enable debug mode, load the desired page in the frontend, copy and paste the displayed parameters in the plugin settings, disable debug mode.
The parameters have to be separated by a pipe symbol (|) from the file name.
Example of a correct entry (JS files):
Example of a correct entry (CSS files):
The debug mode shows the parameters with which the files can be excluded on certain pages. In addition, further information such as the number and sizes of files are displayed.
+ = Added - ! = Removed - ^ = Changed - # = Fixed
Version 3-3 - 2015-02-15
- + Update Server - Added the Joomla! core functionality for the update checks
- ^ Tooltips and JCaption remover not too greedy - In rare cases these options could remove more than just their JS code.
- ^ Updated Donation Code field - Uses the HTTP API for the requests and calls the check script via HTTPS
- ^ Links in the language files - Updated outdated links to the JED (Joomla! Extensions Directory)
- ! Removed Version Check field
Version 3-2 - 2014-11-24
- + Option Execute Administrator Back-End - This option allows to execute the plugin also in the administrator back-end of the Joomla! website. Attention: Only activate this option if you know what you are doing!
- + Option Remove JCaption - This option removes the caption integration from the core (JS file + inline JS code)
- + Option Remove Tooltip - This option removes the tooltip integration from the core (inline JS code)
- ^ Replacement behavior - All files are removed with a specified name and not only the first one which was found
- ^ Updated custom fields and language strings
- ^ Code optimizations
- Already tested with the coming Joomla! 3.4 version!
Version 3-1 - 08-Jan-2013
+ First release for Joomla! 3.x
^ Optimized Donation Code System
Version 2.5-5 - 2013-12-10
- + Improved Debug Mode - Shows all files with file sizes, number of all files, loaded and excluded sizes and parameters - see tab "Installation" for screenshot
- ^ Code Optimization - Especially a fix for Joomla! 3.x compatibility if installed when updating
- ^ Removed deprecated JRequest use
- ^ Updated custom fields
Version 2.5-4 - 15-Sep-2012
+ Implemented Versioncheck - Stay uptodate with the great new feature! The latest version can be checked once per session or on every load of the settings page.
^ Optimized Donation Code System - The entered donation code is checked only once per session.
Version 2.5-3 - 05-Jun-2012
Version 2.5-2 - 12-Mar-2012
# Regular expression was too greedy - under circumstances it was filtered too much
Version 2.5-1 - 09-Mar-2012
+ First release for Joomla! 2.5