Parameters are being ignored

5 years 2 months ago #11126 by jathalls
Parameters are being ignored was created by jathalls
I get a reasonable layout, 3-columns wide if I just specify the name of the folder containing the images, but if I put in any parameters I get the following warning:-
There was a problem rendering your image gallery. Please make sure that the folder you are using in the Simple Image Gallery plugin tags exists and contains valid image files. The plugin could not locate the folder: images/CommonPips,fileinfo=1,image_info=1,size=100
and the images are shown in a single column in differing sizes and heavily cropped. This happens when I put in the parameters manually or using the button. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong - using Joomla 3.9.1 and PHP 7.0.33, and the results can be seen at www.echolocation.org.uk/index.php/bats/b...n/common-pipistrelle
thank Justin
The topic has been locked.
5 years 2 months ago #11127 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic Parameters are being ignored
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
5 years 2 months ago #11128 by jathalls
Replied by jathalls on topic Parameters are being ignored
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
5 years 2 months ago #11129 by jathalls
Replied by jathalls on topic Parameters are being ignored
5 years 2 months ago #11131 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic Parameters are being ignored

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds