2 Lines for Image Title

2 months 1 week ago #10769 by cct27
Hi, I'm testing the SIGE extension and have a slight problem if you can help. When I display the image thumbnails the name shows below which is ok, but the space appears to be limited. If the title is long and requires a second line of text, the second line of text will go over the top of the first line., See attached screenshot to explain better.

Also after this, do I have an option to put the Title above the thumbnail in any way?

Regards
C

Attachments:

2 months 1 week ago #10770 by cct27
One thing I did change was the following, but if I remove the line height again the title is unclear if it's with the image above or the image below:

plugins/content/sige/plugin_sige/sige.css

Line 30

.sige_caption{margin-left: auto;margin-right: auto;text-align: center;display: block;font-weight:bold;clear: both;}

.sige_caption {
    margin-left: auto;
    margin-right: auto;
    text-align: center; (changed to left)
    display: block;
    font-weight: bold;
    clear: both;
    Line-height: 0px; (add this line)
2 months 1 week ago #10771 by Vitja
Hey C,

thank you for activating the Support subscription!

Could you please post a link to the demo gallery so that I can take a look with the web developer tools of my browser.

It's not possible to change the position of the title but I could modify the latest version for you to add this feature (but this will not be update safe).

Thanks!

Cheers

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #10772 by cct27
Here is the link but i'd prefer this link to be removed or made private if possible as it contains the IP address

This message contains confidential information

So if you add the Title feature to the latest version and I update to the next latest version, the the Title feature will have to be added again?

Thanks for speedy reply.

C
2 months 1 week ago #10773 by Vitja
I've set the link to "confidental" (btw. there is a button in the editor for it) so that only I can see it. :-)

I will check the gallery and come back to you asap with all details!

Cheers

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
2 months 6 days ago #10774 by cct27
Hi

Any luck on my problem?

Thanks
C
2 months 2 days ago #10779 by Vitja
Hi cct27,

sorry for the delayed response.

You can simply change the line-height value to 15, then it should be okay:

line-height: 15px;

If you want to separate the thumbnails more, then you could also add a margin-bottom: 25px to .sige li (line 32).

For this output:

I've also added width: 90% to .sige_caption.

Have success!

Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds