download button

3 years 2 months ago #9931 by blijdeberg
download button was created by blijdeberg
Hello,

I am trying to use the download button. However.... unfortunately I cannot see it. The code is there but somehow it doesn't work.

You can take a look at my site at: www.levensboompaden.nl , hover 'winkel', select 'downloads' from the menu.

Please advise/help!

3 years 2 months ago #9932 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic download button
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
3 years 2 months ago #9934 by blijdeberg
Replied by blijdeberg on topic download button
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
3 years 2 months ago #9935 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
3 years 2 months ago #9936 by Vitja

3 years 1 month ago #9941 by blijdeberg
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #9945 by Vitja

3 years 1 month ago #9974 by blijdeberg
3 years 1 month ago #9977 by Vitja

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds