change background of cropped thumbnail

4 years 1 week ago #9636 by corrall
The cropped thumbnail has a black background to make it the same size as the other thumbnails. I want to change the colour from Black to White. Where do I change this.
Attachments:
4 years 1 week ago #9641 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic change background of cropped thumbnail
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
4 years 1 week ago #9650 by corrall
Replied by corrall on topic change background of cropped thumbnail
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
4 years 6 days ago #9653 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
4 years 6 days ago #9654 by corrall
4 years 6 days ago #9656 by Vitja

4 years 6 days ago #9657 by corrall

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

4 years 3 days ago #9665 by Vitja

4 years 3 days ago #9668 by corrall
4 years 3 days ago - 4 years 3 days ago #9669 by Vitja

Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds