Large Image display erratic

9 years 11 months ago #9229 by david@dj-anderson.co.uk
Large Image display erratic was created by david@dj-anderson.co.uk
I'm having problems with the large images either linked to from a thumbnail or using PREV NEXT buttons.

Thumbnails are displaying perfectly OK.

However, when you click on a thumbnail for a large view the large image does not always appear (although the display box is OK) - No problem with the image info or the file image number.

If you do get the correct image, close and click on another new thumbnail, the previous, i.e. the same image is displayed again, with the new thumbnail image info. Clicking NEXT has a similar result with the image repeated. Continuing to press NEXT can result in retained image displaying in a whole browser page with no light box effect.

I've tried it with without turbo mode. Makes no difference.

Link to one of the web pages displaying the problems below (web site is in the process of being developed):

tartan-time.cloudaccess.net/index.php/im...-poly-viscose-images

Hope you can help

Thanks

David
The topic has been locked.
9 years 11 months ago #9230 by david@dj-anderson.co.uk
Replied by david@dj-anderson.co.uk on topic Large Image display erratic
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
9 years 11 months ago #9231 by david@dj-anderson.co.uk
Replied by david@dj-anderson.co.uk on topic Large Image display erratic
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
9 years 11 months ago #9232 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic Large Image display erratic

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds