Single-thumbnail with icon for "click for more pictures"

4 years 10 months ago #9095 by mav
Hi Victor,

first of all - thank you for this great SIGE plugin.

But one thing is missing: If i use a single-thumbnail, i want to show the users, that there are more pictures than the one displayed. So my idea is, to show a small (perhaps 30x30px) icon (e.g. a symbol of camera or something else) in the right bottom corner, that a user know, there are more pictures.

Would be great if you can offer this as feature.

Regards
Mark

4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #9096 by Vitja
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
4 years 10 months ago #9097 by mav
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
4 years 10 months ago #9142 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
4 years 9 months ago #9170 by mav
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #9171 by Vitja

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mav
4 years 9 months ago #9175 by mav
4 years 9 months ago #9176 by Vitja

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds