Lightbox (slimbox) showing double the number of images

11 years 3 months ago #8399 by mkoontz
I have a weird issue I can't seem to solve. When clicking on a picture and it brings up the lightbox it says "image 1 of 26" but I only have 13 images in the folder. If you go through all the images when it reaches image number 14 it is actually starting over at image 1. How can I solve this?

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I've emptied the cache, I've deleted files from the tmp directory and .tmb but nothing has worked. Is this a database issue?

thank you,

regards,

Michael
The topic has been locked.
11 years 2 months ago #8413 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
11 years 2 months ago #8415 by mkoontz
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
11 years 2 months ago #8422 by Viktor

11 years 2 months ago #8431 by mkoontz
11 years 2 months ago #8436 by mkoontz
11 years 2 months ago #8444 by mkoontz
11 years 2 months ago #8460 by Viktor

11 years 2 months ago #8485 by mkoontz
11 years 2 months ago #8506 by Viktor

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds