Thumbnail fileinfo queries

6 years 2 months ago #7969 by djb
Thumbnail fileinfo queries was created by djb
Vitja,

Can you tell me if the revised sige.php will affect the captions.txt functionality please?

I have not tried to use this feature so far and am having problems with making it work. The thumbnails display but only the first image has a caption.

This is what I have done.

1. In JS view, enabled Show image information and Information from text file (Info)

2. Created captions.txt and stored it with my images.

Pictures067.jpg|Surname A|image description
Pictures068.jpg|Surname B|image description
Pictures069.jpg|Surname B|image description
Pictures070.jpg|Surname C|image description

3. Called the gallery from my article:

{gallery}nominal/alh,random=2,height=100,width=100,gap_v=70,gap_h=15,fileinfo=1,caption=1{/gallery}

The first image has a caption but the others do not.

Also, it is possible to hide the filename?

With thanks
David
Attachments:

6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #7971 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic Thumbnail fileinfo queries
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 2 months ago #7987 by djb
Replied by djb on topic Thumbnail fileinfo queries
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
6 years 2 months ago #7992 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 2 months ago #8002 by djb
Replied by djb on topic Thumbnail fileinfo queries
6 years 2 months ago #8003 by Vitja

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds