SIGE Feature Request

11 years 9 months ago #7735 by etkritikonspoudon
SIGE Feature Request was created by etkritikonspoudon
Ok, I think that SIGE rules and can't believe it is a free extension...I have one feature request that would make it even more glorious:

- Support Joomlaworks' K2 CCK
It would be absolutely awesome if this excellent extension could be made to work with K2 and more importantly to work the the component's "Gallery" function/Tab or a add a new tab with a similar function, i.e. allow the users to upload a set of images and have them display in a gallery with a K2 item...

Right now this feature is available only for Joomlaworks' Simple Image Gallery Pro, which is a shame, cause they could make it work with the free version, which has fewer options thus, differentiates from the pro version...

SIGE could surpass SIG Pro by allowing the different images in the gallery to be uploaded individually...SIG Pro only accepts .zipped archives as input...but that's not very functional in most cases...would be better to have the ability to create a folder and upload all the required images there, while still offering the archive upload feature...
The topic has been locked.
11 years 9 months ago #7741 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic SIGE Feature Request
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
11 years 9 months ago #7742 by X-Bit
Replied by X-Bit on topic SIGE Feature Request
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds