SIGE - image aligement and shadow issue

11 years 10 months ago #7606 by alexalex
Good day!

First of all, I'd like to thank the developer for his excellent extensions. Your work is really appreciated!
Maybe, you'll deal with a few issues:
- is it possible to center images in a line like in Sigplus extension (to be in the middle of a line, not at top)?
- on "high" images shadow has a wide right corner. Thus, i have to disable shadow option :(
Please, see these screenshots:
i.pixs.ru/storage/3/5/6/sigejpg_8785426_5119356.jpg
i.pixs.ru/storage/3/6/2/sigplusjpg_9890954_5119362.jpg
And one more wish - is it posible to change fadein(out) speed in the lytebox.js? It seems that this speed is too high now. It would be great to be able to customize some scripts effects through the backend.
Thanks in advance!
The topic has been locked.
11 years 9 months ago #7620 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic Aw: SIGE - image aligement and shadow issue
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
The following user(s) said Thank You: alexalex
11 years 9 months ago #7630 by alexalex
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
11 years 9 months ago #7639 by Viktor

11 years 9 months ago #7653 by alexalex
11 years 9 months ago #7663 by Viktor

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds