Turbo Mode shows just One Picture after generating Gallery

11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #7548 by Schischi
Hello,

my name is Ralf, i am a newbee with Joomla, but at least worked 3 Weeks now daily on a sample page.
I installed SIGE without any probs, tried to set up galleries, everything is working great.

Now i tried to use the "turbo"-mode, set up a new gallery with some sample content and
3 gallery-links, turbo=new... everything great. The gallerie ist fine.
After this, i set turbo=1, reloaded my sample-page, and the 3 thumbnails are all the same picture instead of 3 different picures like befor i used turbo=new.

I uses Joomla Joomla! 2.5.4 Stable

I created a new single text with this 3 lines:

{gallery}bildbeitrag,crop=1,crop_factor=50,ratio=0,thumbs=0,single=1.jpg,salign=left,limit=0,caption=1,image-info=1,turbo=1{/gallery}

texttexttext

{gallery}bildbeitrag,crop=1,crop_factor=50,ratio=0,thumbs=0,single=2.jpg,salign=left,limit=0,caption=1,image-info=1,turbo=1{/gallery}

texttexttext

{gallery}bildbeitrag,crop=1,crop_factor=50,ratio=0,thumbs=0,single=3.jpg,salign=left,limit=0,caption=1,image-info=1,turbo=1{/gallery}

texttexttext

The reload homepage only shows Picure 1 as thumbnails, the other pictures are ignored, using turbo=new, everything is ok.
The 3 pictures are saved in the same folder.

Thanks a lot for your advice!

Ralf

Edit: I made a small screen with main setting, i also tried different dettings, but still not working correctly:

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The topic has been locked.
11 years 9 months ago #7565 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
11 years 9 months ago #7580 by Schischi
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds