These rules apply to every forum post automatically. The user agrees to the rules and accepts all paragraphs by submitting a posting!
§ 1 - Before posting a new thread
1. For any problem you must use the search first: Search function. Only if there is currently no solution to the problem that you have, a new thread may be created.
2. If you have a support request, then you have to use the correct section (Subscriber Support or User Support) and NOT the General section!
§ 2 - How to post a new thread
First of all you need a support subscription to use this forum. Activate the wished subscription to get access to the forum.
When describing the problem, following informations are required:
1. Concrete description of the problem: What is the exact problem? Can you reproduce the error? What are the settings you used (screenshot)?
2. You have to inform about installed versions: Joomla!, my extension, PHP, MySQL, other extensions you have in use.
3. Link to the problem on your page (this point does not apply to a local installation)
4. Do not post any login data. I will never login into any of your accounts / websites on request! Only in rare, unsolvable cases I will ask for the login credentials.
§ 3 - Important to note
1. You may only ask support for the latest versions. If the versions in use are outdated, you have to update them first. Only if the problem persists in the latest versions, you may post your question. I will not provide support for old versions of Joomla! or extensions!
2. You are not allowed to push threads within 7 days! In the paid section you may ask for an answer after 48 hours.
3. No support on weekends (Saturday and Sunday). Support only guaranteed during the working week!
§ 4 - No custom modifications
1. Your question at the forum does not imply that I will do the work for you! You will only receive support for my own extensions if they really do not function as advertised. I will not make individual changes or adjustments. Such requests will not be answered and, if necessary, deleted!
2. Individual support or customizing of my extensions are possible against an hourly fee. Please use the contact form to receive more information.
§ 5 - Violation of the forum rules
If an entry violates against the rules, it will be deleted, moved or ignored. Repeated violation will lead to exclusion from the forum!