10 months 1 week ago #10699 by ckal
i create info.txt inside image folder in format

9.jpg|περιγραφη|http://www.google.gr

but i dont see description neither link

10 months 1 week ago #10700 by ckal
the option information files is activated
10 months 1 week ago #10701 by Vitja
Hi ckal,

thank you for activating the Support subscription.

Can you please post the page on which you've activated RIE? What versions (Joomla! & RIE) are you using?

Cheers

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
10 months 1 week ago #10702 by ckal
joomla 3.7.3
RIE 3.2.1
10 months 1 week ago #10703 by Vitja
Please also post a link to your website so that I can check it in the browser console!

Thanks!

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
10 months 1 week ago #10704 by ckal
10 months 1 week ago #10705 by Vitja
Hi ckal,

I see what the problem is. You are using the option "Image Rotator". In this output the image information are not loaded. Take a look into the tooltip of the option:

Activate a simple slideshow? Images are changed automatically after the set duration with a nice fade-in / fade-out effect.

Note: In the slideshow view the options Lightbox, Link and Caption are deactivated.

If you want to add the custom information, then you have to deactivate this option.

Greetings

10 months 1 week ago #10706 by ckal
the link on the photos can open new tab ?
10 months 1 week ago #10707 by Vitja

ckal wrote: the link on the photos can open new tab ?

Yes, you have to activate the option "Open Link In New Window":

Cheers

Attachments:
10 months 1 week ago #10709 by ckal
can i use more than 1 photo in horizontal position ?
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds