info.txt not working?

4 years 2 months ago #9284 by korinsama
info.txt not working? was created by korinsama
Hi, i'm trying to make the info.txt file to work because my images need to have an individual external link. I did as told so it looks like this:

datasapiens.jpg|Datasapiens|http://www.datasapiens.com/
MVermette_pub_web.jpg|Marie Vermette|http://www.marievermette.com/

I put it in the same folder as the images.... can someone help me as to what i did wrong?
Thanks a lot in advance

4 years 2 months ago #9289 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic info.txt not working?
Hi Korinsama,

thank you for activating a support subscription! Sorry for the delayed answer, I was on the JandBeyond conference.

Is the option "Information file" activated in the settings of the module? Is the name of the text file correct (info.txt)?

Greetings

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
The following user(s) said Thank You: korinsama
4 years 2 months ago #9294 by korinsama
Replied by korinsama on topic info.txt not working?
geez the info file was not activated, i have no idea how i missed that out -_-
Thanks for the reply I guess i would have keep running in cercle

cheers!
4 years 2 months ago #9295 by korinsama
ahh it came out with another problem, maybe it's obvious i don't really know but now all my other modules in the same position output the same external link as the RIE module above them?!
Attachments:
4 years 2 months ago #9296 by korinsama
Sorry can't edit my post but maybe it's clearer on that picture, it happens elsewhere in the page too.

the RIE link is that yellow picture on the left, and the link repeats itself on and on on a different module below on every div
Attachments:
4 years 2 months ago #9298 by Vitja
Hi Korinsama!

Can you please send me a link to this page? I have to examine it myself. Thanks!

Greetings

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
4 years 2 months ago #9300 by korinsama
here's the link (don't look at the site it's under construction :P)

journaloutremont.com/jo_corvus/

i have the problem on the GK5 news highlight module (grey scrolling text),on the top part of the main body (Nouvelles) and at the bottom of the page too (after the last add on the right; on the "prochains événements" module)

do you need an access to the site admin?

thanks in advance, i really need this to work in order to continue working on the site

cheers!
4 years 2 months ago #9302 by Vitja
Please try it with the new version 3-3: joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/downloa...ge-extended/joomla-3 :-)

Greetings

The following user(s) said Thank You: korinsama
4 years 2 months ago #9303 by korinsama
Works perfectly! Many thanks!
4 years 2 months ago #9304 by Vitja
Great!

If you like the extension and the support, please write a review in the JED: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/photos-...mages-rotators/18753

Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds