Random image display works on PC browser but does not display on mobile devices

4 years 6 months ago #9061 by arcadygites
On our site arcadygites.com we have the random image display. It diplays on a PC based browser but only if the title is published! It dos not display at all on mobile devices. can anyone help please? Joomla 3.1.5 Beez_3 template

4 years 6 months ago #9062 by Vitja
Hello Arcadygites,

thank you for activating the support subscription.

Add the following CSS instruction to your CSS file to get a better alignment of the images:
.random_image_extended img {
    height: 100%;
    width: 100%;
}

You can add it for example into this file: templates/beez3/css/personal.css

The general display problem is related to the template that you use. You should ask the developers or search via Google how to add a module without the title in the Beez template.

If you use the position "position-4", then try it with "position-7" for the module!

Regards

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
4 years 6 months ago #9063 by arcadygites
Thanks for that. I have added it to the fille as you suggested and I have reduced the picture display size to 100p x 100p. The image now displays Ok on mobile devices but there is a large white margin around the image taking up a lot of room, as is your advertising link. Improve the display by removing the wite border. I am still in position 4, when I tried position 7 the image displayed above, not below, the menu?
4 years 6 months ago #9065 by Vitja
You can deactivate the link to my project page in the settings of the module. The margin is defined from the template CSS.

If you change the position, then you have to check the ordering and adjust it if needed.

Have success!

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds