Router Problem in Joomla 3.7, plg_nonseftosef_v3.1.2

1 year 4 months ago #10628 by formfranska
Hello,

When trying to post this I got a message saying I had to many URLs in this post so I had to remove a few which will decrease the relevant information I'm afraid... Maybe you can send me an email that I can reply to with the full post (no URLs removed)?

I wonder if you could possibly help me:

I've discovered a "router problem" in my Joomla 3.7 site. I'm almost sure the problem occurred after update to Joomla 3.7. On this site I also had plg_nonseftosef_v3.1.2 (have been testing it for a few months). I've since uninstalled it to try to trouble shoot but the URLs still don't go back to the standard Joomla ID URLs so I suspect it's still there somehow...

The URL issue is visible in these 3 ways:

1)

The links in the category module at the bottom left (Senaste bloginlägg).

When hovering those links from HOME dev3.formfranska.com/ they are correct. For example
dev3.formfranska.com/blog/grossist-parti...arknadsfoeringsguide

But from this page dev3.formfranska.com/om/laenkar they become weird and gives a 404. For example dev3.formfranska.com/component/content/a...arknadsfoeringsguide

The same weird pattern with these URLs appear on all pages except HOME.

2)

When using the Joomla search on the website the search results also generates weird URLs.

For example, the search term: “förstudie” will give you the result (article) "Arbetsgång: komplexa webbplatser”. If you click it it gives a 404, dev3.formfranska.com/component/content/a...komplexa-webbplatser

The correct URL for this article is: [REMOVED URL]

3)

These weird URLs also shows up as "bad links" in a link checker.


DEV SITE & LIVE SITE
I have the exact same URL issue at both my live site [REMOVED URL]
and on my dev site (where I'm working on a new version) dev3 [REMOVED URL]


EXTENSION plg_nonseftosef_v3.1.2

Earlier I had this plugin installed at both live site & dev site. Since I wanted to trouble shoot I uninstalled it at dev3.formfranska.com/ . But what's also weird is that the standard Joomla ID URLs don't come back even though the plugin is no longer installed.

At [REMOVED URL] the plugin is still installed and enabled.

What made me suspicious was that I saw that it hasn't been updated since July 2016 [REMOVED URL]. I was thinking that it might not be compatible with J 3.7.

In any case I really like what this extension does so I hope it's something that can be fixed. I'm prepared to contribute of course (depending on the price).

.htaccess
At Dev3 [REMOVED URL] there's just a Joomla standard .htaccess. At [REMOVED URL] there's a more complicated one generated with Admin Tools. But I suspect the problem has nothing to do with .htaccess since it occurs on both sites.


Now I've described the problem the best way I know how to but since I'm not a developer my knowledge level is not very advanced I'm afraid.

Would you be able to help do you think and would you be able to give me a rough price estimate?
Attachments:

1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #10630 by Vitja
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
1 year 4 months ago #10633 by formfranska
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
1 year 4 months ago #10634 by formfranska
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
1 year 4 months ago #10635 by Vitja
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds