compatibility issue with Monthly archive from web357

1 year 10 months ago #10389 by folamour
hi viktor, hope you are fine,

got an issue on the blog, we use monthly archive to index our articles,

but we face a new issue, here is the diag from the dev :

It seems that you have a lot of plugins for SEO purposes. One of them doesn't allow link variables and that's the reason that the search doesn't work properly. Try to disable and enable one by one to see which of them provokes the problem

disabling EFSEO all work fine, hope you can fix that, we have really a lot of article on the blog and we need monthly archive,

thanks a lot !

guillaume,

1 year 10 months ago #10390 by folamour
Sorry its non sef to sef who cause the issue
1 year 10 months ago #10393 by Vitja
Hi Guillaume,

thank you for activating the support subscription. Sorry for the delay, I will extend your subscription for one week.

I don't know the mentioned extension and also don't understand your problem. Please describe in more detail what the issue is and I will try to help you.

Additionally, I can not guarantee compatibility with all extensions out there.

Greetings

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
1 year 10 months ago #10395 by folamour
hi viktor i fact its simple we use monthly archive on that page :

www.crashdebug.fr/recherche-avance

but if you do a search all get back to the previous page www.crashdebug.fr/recherche-avance

i contacted the dev and he tell me that its a seo plug in who bug the monthly archive module,

and effectively if i disable non sef to sef all work fine

he tell me that :

"One of them doesn't allow link variables and that's the reason that the search doesn't work properly"

that was working by the pas with your extension, something must have change

hope you can fix that, cannot choose between your 2 modules,

thanks,

guillaume,
1 year 10 months ago #10398 by Vitja
Okay, the easiest way would be to exclude the execution of the plugin in the component. What version of NSTS are you using?

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
1 year 10 months ago #10399 by folamour
3.12 because last release as other bug
1 year 10 months ago #10400 by Vitja
What bug do you mean?

1 year 10 months ago #10401 by folamour
the link in my news letter was no more functionnal
1 year 10 months ago #10402 by Vitja
Do you really mean version 3.1.2? It is the last release... please see: joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/downloa...-sef-to-sef/joomla-3

1 year 10 months ago #10403 by folamour
replied by email i confirm last release bug
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds