Weird url....

1 year 10 months ago #10212 by folamour
hi viktor surfing google i encoutered this weird url :

www.crashdebug.fr/crashdebug.fr/index.ph...s-publiques-exploser

the normal one is :

www.crashdebug.fr/actualites-france/7342...s-publiques-exploser

i'll recently asked my host to ensure that my domain is reachable from crashdebug.fr and www.crashdebug.fr

i verified the sitemap there is no url like www.crashdebug.fr/crashdebug.fr/

btw www.crashdebug.fr/crashdebug.fr/index.php

don't work,

does your plugin can create such kind of weird url ???? (i dont blame you i just search to understood)

gwt dont report more duplicate meta tag

it seem the only url like that (at this moment)

nb. the article alias is correct : les-pays-qui-ont-applique-l-austerite-ont-vu-leurs-dettes-publiques-exploser

guillaume,

1 year 10 months ago #10215 by Vitja
Hi Guillaume,

the plugin does only use the internal functions that are provided by Joomla!. So, if they would be created by the plugin, then the source of the problem would be Joomla! and the internal routing, not the plugin itself.

Btw. the plugin only redirects Non-SEF requests, so somehow these Non-SEF URLs have to be created and called. You can set a redirect to the correct URL to solve it.

Greetings

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
1 year 10 months ago #10219 by folamour
thanks for your kind reply viktor

i have encountered this url only one time, that crazy.... hope to no more saw it again !

like for the rest i have to keep hoping !

thanks have a sweet week end,

kind regards,

guillaume,
1 year 10 months ago #10221 by Vitja
Okay, sounds good. As I said, this can always happen, maybe just a bot called this URL coincidentally?

Greetings

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds