Different pages on same component

6 months 1 week ago #10476 by mehdisz
Hi I have HikaShop installed and would like to use Lazy Load only on the Listing pages. I have tried setting the component to be EXCLUDED and set the URLs for the pages of the listings to be INCLUDED (Toggle selection - Include URLs) but this seems to not work as all the pages are from the component are excluded. Is there a way to do this?

Setting all products to be excluded is not a viable solutions are many are added all the time.

Thanks.

6 months 2 days ago #10479 by Vitja
Hello Mehdi,

sorry for the delayed response, I was really busy in the last days. I will extend your subscription time for one week!

You can not use these options at the same time. If you enter the component, than no links from this component will work any more.

You could add just the URLs of the specific pages, then the plugin would be only executed if these URLs are requested.

Greetings

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
The following user(s) said Thank You: mehdisz
6 months 2 days ago #10481 by mehdisz
Thank you for the reply and thank you for your subscription extension.

Can you advise on how to achieve what I want to achieve please.

I set specific URLs, will that limit the LazyLoad to only those URLs and nothing else? I would like this working on the listing pages only and not the product pages.
6 months 2 days ago #10482 by Vitja
You are welcome!

Yes, if you use this option and also activate the toggle option (to include and not to exclude these URLs), then the plugin will be only executed for these URLs.

I also understand that you have a special case. How many listing pages do you have? At the moment you will have to enter each new URL to the list manually. With a modification of the plugin this could happen completely automatically.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
The following user(s) said Thank You: mehdisz
6 months 2 days ago #10483 by mehdisz
That's perfect Vita.

Less than 10, so its not an issue. Thank you very much for the help and of course thank you for the plugin :)
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds