Lazy load and module exclude

1 year 11 months ago #10193 by folamour
hi viktor i discovered your fanstatic module lazy load, all previous code concerning lazy i faced was not fitiing my expectation

but your one YES !!!

unfortunately i use Extrawatch and the flag of my visitor country is no more displayed,

i'll tried to put in exlcude parameter :

extrawatch
oeil de moscou (who is the name i renamed the plugin)

but that dont work,

can you help me please, cannot live without that plug in now !

thanks a lot,

guillaume,

1 year 11 months ago #10194 by folamour
have another bug on "mod html" to embed code in joomla page

image not displayed

here is the bug

www.crashdebug.fr/revue-de-presse/11474-...edi-23-mars-2016-maj

bottom left should display the images
1 year 11 months ago #10195 by Vitja
Hi!

First of all, do not use the category "Bugs" for specific problems with one extension. Always use the corresponding category, here "LLFJ - Lazy Load for Joomla!".

You can not exclude modules or plugins from being processed. If you have a problem with images, then exclude these images by entering their names into the corresponding field in the settings of the plugin. You can also exclude components or URLs!

By the way, this is not a bug. Some libraries are loading images dynamically and this can lead to conflicts with the lazy loading functionality. This is exactly the reason why I've included the exclusion options!

Greetings

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
1 year 11 months ago #10200 by folamour
ok i'll understood you can you explain me own to exclude compoment,

ive tried

extrawatch
oeil de moscou (who is the name i renamed the plugin)

and DC HTML module

in the field, but hat dont work,

just tell me how to enter the name of the compoment,

thanks a lot

have a sweet day,

guillaume,
1 year 11 months ago #10202 by Vitja
You have to enter the name how the component is named internally, so for the content component you have to enter "com_content". Just check how the component is named (you see it in the component folder or in the address bar if you enter the component in the backend) properly and enter this name in the settings of the plugin.

Have a nice day, too!

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
The following user(s) said Thank You: folamour
1 year 11 months ago #10204 by folamour
thanks pb fixed !

i have entered the name of all picture more than 200 for all country hopefully the field in the compoment was large enougth,

thanks WORK !

i'm an happy customer, thanks you so much viktor,

guillaume,
1 year 11 months ago #10205 by folamour
site is really speed now, visitor came back !!!!

asap i receive my monthly income i paid you a donation code,

GREAT WORK !
1 year 11 months ago #10207 by Vitja
Nice, I'm happy that you are happy! :-)

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds