Hi All,

we have installed the plugins & its not working on many pages or modules

live.icmgworld.com/index.php/askthearchitects

thanks
anand
Attachments:

3 years 8 months ago #9419 by Vitja
Hallo,

ich bin momentan übers Wochenende auf der JoomlaDay Deutschland Konferenz. Ich werde deine Frage in Kürze beantwortet!

Danke!

-

Hello,

at the moment I'm on the JoomlaDay Germany conference during the weekend. I will answer your questions soon!

Thank you!

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
3 years 8 months ago #9421 by anandbagmane

Vitja wrote: Hallo,

ich bin momentan übers Wochenende auf der JoomlaDay Deutschland Konferenz. Ich werde deine Frage in Kürze beantwortet!

Danke!

-

Hello,

at the moment I'm on the JoomlaDay Germany conference during the weekend. I will answer your questions soon!

Thank you!

Hello any updates?
3 years 8 months ago #9423 by anandbagmane
Hello any updates?
3 years 8 months ago #9431 by Vitja
Hello Anand,

please do not push the thread, I wrote you already that I'm on the road!

Thank you for activating a support subscription.

I don't understand what the problem is! On the linked webpage I can not see any problems? Please describe the problem in more detail and not just upload a screenshot.

See §2 in the forum rules ( joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/forum/rules ) how you have to post.

Thanks!

Regards

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
3 years 8 months ago #9435 by anandbagmane
Hello

Thanks for the reply & since plugin is not working we have disabled it. so your not seeing any problem on the link now.

if we enable your plugin many of the images are not loading as shown in screenshot

thanks
anand
Attachments:
3 years 8 months ago #9439 by Vitja
Sorry, what extension are talking about? I have over 30 extension in this project!

Could you please setup a development environment and send me the credentials via email, so that I could test and fix the problem? If you just send me a screenshot, I can not help you...

Regards

3 years 8 months ago #9440 by anandbagmane
Hello

we are talking about LLFJ - Lazy Load for Joomla! extension & i post the question in it . let me know where should i send you the login.

thanks
anand
3 years 8 months ago #9441 by Vitja
Okay, I've already guessed it. :-)

Please use the email address on this page: joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/contact

Regards

3 years 8 months ago #9443 by anandbagmane
Hello

We have sent email did you get it

thanks
anand
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds