On some pages it works, on some others it doesn't

4 years 8 months ago #8829 by dmware
I am happy with the plugin, but I have noticed that on some of the pages of my site the images are not loaded at all.

I have tried to put the relative link and the absolute link and checked the images permission and everything seems fine. I have checked with Firefox and Chrome (last versions).

The site is under https, but I don't think that is a problem.

I am not sure if I should post a link to the site here or not?

thanks
Attachments:

4 years 8 months ago #8830 by Vitja
Hello dmware,

thank you for activating the support subscription.

The replacement in your screenshot is correct. Please post the used versions (see forum rules) and a direct link to the page where the images are not loaded, I have to debug it.

Regards

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
4 years 8 months ago #8831 by dmware
I am using Joomla 2.5.9

www.dmware.com/pubblicita-sui-motori-di-ricerca

Thanks
4 years 8 months ago #8832 by Vitja
(You should update to the latest Joomla! version 2.5.11 due to security reasons.)

You have several errors on this page:

These errors stop the executing of LLFJ. You have two opportunities:

Resolve these problems (JS and network) or exclude this URL in the settings of LLFJ.

Regards

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Attachments:
4 years 8 months ago #8835 by dmware
I want to climb the hard way which means to resolve the issues. I will contact my developer to resolve everything ok? or can you do custom tasks?
4 years 8 months ago #8838 by Vitja
Of course you can give me the job. If you are interested, then contact me via this email address for more information: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

Here are some hints:

1. Remove the including of the font file in your temlate
2. Check why the cufon file tries to include text before the doctype declaration
3. Check whether the formcheck file is really needed in the form. If not, then also remove it

Have success! :-)

4 years 8 months ago #8839 by dmware
You suggested me well, in fact once I removed the form (chronoforms) the plugin worked. Thanks a lot for your support.
4 years 8 months ago #8841 by Vitja
You are welcome!

Please write a small review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/core-en...te-performance/18035

Thank you!

4 years 8 months ago #8843 by dmware
Review done. Thanks a lot.
4 years 8 months ago #8849 by Vitja

dmware wrote: Review done. Thanks a lot.

Your review was published, thank you very much for your kind words!

Have success with my Joomla! extensions.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds