On some pages it works, on some others it doesn't

5 years 4 months ago #8829 by dmware
I am happy with the plugin, but I have noticed that on some of the pages of my site the images are not loaded at all.

I have tried to put the relative link and the absolute link and checked the images permission and everything seems fine. I have checked with Firefox and Chrome (last versions).

The site is under https, but I don't think that is a problem.

I am not sure if I should post a link to the site here or not?

thanks
Attachments:

5 years 4 months ago #8830 by Vitja
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
5 years 4 months ago #8831 by dmware
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
5 years 4 months ago #8832 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Attachments:
5 years 4 months ago #8835 by dmware
5 years 4 months ago #8838 by Vitja

5 years 4 months ago #8839 by dmware
5 years 4 months ago #8841 by Vitja

5 years 4 months ago #8843 by dmware
5 years 4 months ago #8849 by Vitja

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds