page exceptions not working with pc browsers joomla 3.

5 years 4 months ago #8755 by schemedia
Hello,
Thank you for the great plugin. I have used it successfully on a few sites that are Joomla 2.5.9 - and have just installed it on a Joomla 3.0.3 site. I do understand that the Joomla 3 version is beta right now, but I wanted to call to your attention that the page exception rules don't seem to be working. I am using the Roksprocket Mosaic plugin to load my K2 articles, and because of a conflict between the Mosaic framework and Lazy Load I tried to exclude the pages that use Mosaic. However, it doesn't seem they are ignoring the Lazy Load, and it ends up breaking the layout of those pages. If I turn Lazy Load off completely, those pages are fine. One other note, on a Mac using Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, the exceptions work, but on a PC using Chrome, Firefox, or IE8+ the exceptions are ignored.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do. I would like to use Lazy Load on the site since it helps with the page loading speeds.

Thank you in advance,
Robb

5 years 4 months ago #8764 by Vitja
Hello Robb,

sorry for the late answer, I was very busy.

Thank you for activating a support subscription and your hint.

I do not know the Roksprocket Mosaic plugin. How does it work? I have to take a look on it in my local development environment.

Could you also provide me some links, where I can see the problem.

Regards

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
5 years 4 months ago #8766 by schemedia
Unfortunately I had to disable Lazy Load on the site because of the problem. The Roksprocket Mosaic plugin takes elements from Joomla or k1 (which is what I am doing) and displays the image and text in a jquery masonry layout. Something within Mosaic conflicts with Lazy Load, so I tried to exclude the pages that were using that plugin, but it was not respecting those exceptions. I can see if I can create a test site with the plugin activated so you can see what is happening.

thanks
robb
5 years 4 months ago #8768 by Vitja
Hello Robb,

no problem, I will set up a test site myself and check it there.

I have some time at the end of the week and I should have a result till the weekend.

Thank you for your interest in my extensions!

Regards

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds