× Here you can enter general requests (no support questions!). If you have questions regarding the subscription system, then please use the contact form! Feedback and suggestions are welcome!

Hier kommen allgemeine Anfragen rein (keine Supportanfragen!). Wenn Sie Fragen zum Subscription System haben, dann benutzen Sie bitte das Kontaktformular. Feedback und Vorschläge sind erwünscht!

EASY SEO does fetch a discription tag, title tag without menu and site name included.

2 years 3 months ago #10118 by Vitja
These components are not supported in the "Automatic Mode". Please enter the data manually in the modal window or the component in the backend!

Have success!

Greetings

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
2 years 3 months ago #10119 by SIMTANDA
The problem is JooDatabse has 800 thousand articles, so it would take me a life time to enter data manually. So either you upgrade automatic mode or you refer me to an extention that can deliver!

Kind regards SIMTANDA
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #10120 by Vitja
Sorry, I can not help you here further. It is clearly stated what components are supported in the Automatic Mode!

At the moment I do not plan to extend this feature but maybe I will add a plugin support in EFSEO in one of the next versions so that external developers can interfere in the creation process!

Of course you could also pay the development of this feature for the next version. Write me an email for more details if you are interested!

Greetings

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds