× Here you can enter general requests (no support questions!). If you have questions regarding the subscription system, then please use the contact form! Feedback and suggestions are welcome!

Hier kommen allgemeine Anfragen rein (keine Supportanfragen!). Wenn Sie Fragen zum Subscription System haben, dann benutzen Sie bitte das Kontaktformular. Feedback und Vorschläge sind erwünscht!

EASY SEO does fetch a discription tag, title tag without menu and site name included.

2 years 6 months ago #10107 by SIMTANDA
Hi,

EASY SEO does fetch a discription tag, title tag without menu and site name included, so please help.

Check out this URL source code:

www.heartslovefree.com/gift-shop-hearts-...-for-the-young-child

view-source:http://www.heartslovefree.com/gift-shop-hearts-love-free-offers-a-great-selection-of-books-so-you-can-use-them-as-gifts-on-your-dates/article/624010-health-safety-and-nutrition-for-the-young-child

2 years 6 months ago #10108 by SIMTANDA
NOTE: Automatic mode is already activated!
2 years 6 months ago #10110 by Vitja
Hi SIMTANDA,

thank you for activating a support subscription.

Sorry, I don't understand what your problem is. Please describe in more detail! Please also add your settings (screenshots - especially the tab "Automatic Mode") and mention the used versions (Joomla! and EFSEO).

Thanks!

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
2 years 6 months ago #10111 by SIMTANDA
My title on this particular page is like this:
<title>^ Safety, Nutrition, and Health in Early Education - Gift shop - FIND TRUE LOVE ► 100% free dating! | HEARTS LOVE FREE</title>

It is supose to look like shown below, meaning without menu title "Gift shop" and without site name "FIND TRUE LOVE ► 100% free dating! | HEARTS LOVE FREE":
<title>^ Safety, Nutrition, and Health in Early Education</title>

My description tag is missing and my keywords tags is missing too! Please visit below URL and view it's source code to see proof:
www.heartslovefree.com/gift-shop-hearts-...h-in-early-education
2 years 6 months ago #10112 by SIMTANDA
Here is a screenshot of my backend parameters!
Attachments:
2 years 6 months ago #10113 by Vitja
Hi!

So, the settings look good at the first glance but I have the feeling that EFSEO is not loaded at all or is overwritten by another SEO extension on your website.

Do you have other SEO extensions in use on your website? What happens if you login in the frontend and set the data for this specific page manually. Do you see the changes then after you've logged out?

Greetings

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
2 years 6 months ago #10114 by SIMTANDA
I am 99% certain i have deleted all other seo plugins!

I have added data manually and as you can see it is working:
www.heartslovefree.com/gift-shop-hearts-...-for-the-young-child

But not when automatic mode is activated!
2 years 6 months ago #10115 by Vitja
You've added them in EFSEO, right?

Do you have a development version on a subdomain where I can do some debug tests? If not, please create one and send me temporary credentials (Super User and FTP) via email (not here!).

Greetings

2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #10116 by Vitja
WAIT!

The "Automatic Mode" only works in the Core Content and K2 components. What do you use?

Greetings

2 years 6 months ago #10117 by SIMTANDA
Jomsocial and > VERY IMPORTANT JooDatabase!
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds