× Here you can enter general requests (no support questions!). If you have questions regarding the subscription system, then please use the contact form! Feedback and suggestions are welcome!

Hier kommen allgemeine Anfragen rein (keine Supportanfragen!). Wenn Sie Fragen zum Subscription System haben, dann benutzen Sie bitte das Kontaktformular. Feedback und Vorschläge sind erwünscht!

EASY SEO does fetch a discription tag, title tag without menu and site name included.

2 years 8 months ago #10107 by SIMTANDA
Hi,

EASY SEO does fetch a discription tag, title tag without menu and site name included, so please help.

Check out this URL source code:

www.heartslovefree.com/gift-shop-hearts-...-for-the-young-child

view-source:http://www.heartslovefree.com/gift-shop-hearts-love-free-offers-a-great-selection-of-books-so-you-can-use-them-as-gifts-on-your-dates/article/624010-health-safety-and-nutrition-for-the-young-child

2 years 8 months ago #10108 by SIMTANDA
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
2 years 8 months ago #10110 by Vitja
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
2 years 8 months ago #10111 by SIMTANDA
2 years 8 months ago #10112 by SIMTANDA
Attachments:
2 years 8 months ago #10113 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
2 years 8 months ago #10114 by SIMTANDA
2 years 8 months ago #10115 by Vitja

2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #10116 by Vitja

2 years 8 months ago #10117 by SIMTANDA
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds