× Here you can enter general requests (no support questions!). If you have questions regarding the subscription system, then please use the contact form! Feedback and suggestions are welcome!

Hier kommen allgemeine Anfragen rein (keine Supportanfragen!). Wenn Sie Fragen zum Subscription System haben, dann benutzen Sie bitte das Kontaktformular. Feedback und Vorschläge sind erwünscht!

How do I get support

3 years 1 month ago #9775 by ben
I am pulling my hair out trying to get support.

The only easy thing about this product is paying the 20 euros.

:angry:

3 years 1 month ago #9776 by Vitja
Hey Ben,

thank you for activating the support subscription!

Just use this forum (please select the correct category first in the overview for the extension that you use) like you did for writing this thread. Don't understand what the problem is? You managed to activate a support subscription, used already the support forum but instead of describing your problem you asking how to get support...

Regards

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
3 years 1 month ago #9779 by ben
Here you can enter general requests (no support questions!). If you have questions regarding the subscription system, then please use the contact form! Feedback and suggestions are welcome!
3 years 1 month ago #9780 by Vitja
What is your problem, Max?

Go to the frontpage of the forum ( joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/forum ), select the category of the extension that you use and ask your questions...

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds