× Here you can ask for new features. Please ensure that the requested feature is not implemented already in the latest release.

Hier kommen Feature-Anfragen zu den Erweiterungen rein. Bitte sicherstellen, dass das gew├╝nschte Feature in der aktuellen Version nicht bereits implementiert ist.

JVE - Adding possibility to exclude articles from vote

2 years 1 week ago #10412 by valle90
Hello Viktor,

What do you think about a setting to exclude certain articles from displaying JVE. On some articles voting don't make sense imo.
What do you think?

Thank you.

Regards

2 years 1 week ago #10416 by Vitja
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
The following user(s) said Thank You: valle90
2 years 1 week ago - 2 years 1 week ago #10418 by valle90
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
2 years 1 week ago #10423 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
2 years 1 week ago #10425 by Vitja

2 years 6 days ago #10431 by valle90
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds