× Here you can ask for new features. Please ensure that the requested feature is not implemented already in the latest release.

Hier kommen Feature-Anfragen zu den Erweiterungen rein. Bitte sicherstellen, dass das gew├╝nschte Feature in der aktuellen Version nicht bereits implementiert ist.

EFSEO - easy frontend seo and ZOO Blog

5 years 10 months ago #8009 by Sam01
Hello,

is it possible to use the "easy frontend seo" with ZOO too? I have the problem, that the input-window of EFSEO not opens. In the regular Joomla-Articles it works fine, but with ZOO i have this problems. Is there any solution available?

Greetings, Sam

5 years 10 months ago #8019 by Uhtred
Replied by Uhtred on topic EFSEO - easy frontend seo and ZOO Blog
Hello Sam,

EFSEO works on every page because it is a system plugin. If the modal window does not open, then you probably have a JS conflict or the Mootools library is not loaded on these pages.

Switch to the top bar output and try it again.

Regards
Vitja
5 years 2 days ago #8950 by northstarone
Replied by northstarone on topic EFSEO - easy frontend seo and ZOO Blog
I am using the Zoo Movie database. Can the Easy Frontend SEO be configured to work with this. Also would the plugin automatically work through the database creating meta data or does this have to be done manually?
5 years 2 days ago - 5 years 2 days ago #8951 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic EFSEO - easy frontend seo and ZOO Blog
Hello Northstarone,

thank you for activating a support subscription!

What exactly is the problem that you have with EFSEO in ZOO? Like Vitja already described, EFSEO works on every page of a Joomla! website. You have to explain your problem in more detail, so I can help you.

The Automatic Mode only works at the moment in the core content component and K2. Zoo is not supported, this means that you have to enter the meta data manually in the frontend (or in the backend if you use the option "Collect URLs").

PS: Please post more details (read the forum rules for more information) to help me help you! ;-)

Regards

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
4 years 11 months ago #8954 by northstarone
Replied by northstarone on topic EFSEO - easy frontend seo and ZOO Blog
Will you be adding support for Zoo, as I have a huge database in this format and would really appreciate your plugin working with this on an automatic setting. It would save many hours of editting time.
4 years 11 months ago #8957 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic EFSEO - easy frontend seo and ZOO Blog
Hello Northstarone,

I have set it on the wish list. I have to check which triggers ZOO provides. If it uses the same triggers as the core or the K2 component, then it should be easy to implement.

At the moment ECC+ for Joomla! 3.x has more priority, so you will have to wait a little bit for this feature.

Regards

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds