× Here you can ask for new features. Please ensure that the requested feature is not implemented already in the latest release.

Hier kommen Feature-Anfragen zu den Erweiterungen rein. Bitte sicherstellen, dass das gew├╝nschte Feature in der aktuellen Version nicht bereits implementiert ist.

EFSEO - easy frontend seo and ZOO Blog

6 years 1 month ago #8009 by Sam01
Hello,

is it possible to use the "easy frontend seo" with ZOO too? I have the problem, that the input-window of EFSEO not opens. In the regular Joomla-Articles it works fine, but with ZOO i have this problems. Is there any solution available?

Greetings, Sam

6 years 1 month ago #8019 by Uhtred
Replied by Uhtred on topic EFSEO - easy frontend seo and ZOO Blog
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
5 years 2 months ago #8950 by northstarone
Replied by northstarone on topic EFSEO - easy frontend seo and ZOO Blog
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #8951 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic EFSEO - easy frontend seo and ZOO Blog

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
5 years 2 months ago #8954 by northstarone
Replied by northstarone on topic EFSEO - easy frontend seo and ZOO Blog
5 years 2 months ago #8957 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic EFSEO - easy frontend seo and ZOO Blog

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds