× Here you can ask for new features. Please ensure that the requested feature is not implemented already in the latest release.

Hier kommen Feature-Anfragen zu den Erweiterungen rein. Bitte sicherstellen, dass das gew├╝nschte Feature in der aktuellen Version nicht bereits implementiert ist.

2CSB - 2 Click Social Buttons for K2

6 years 4 months ago #7387 by etkritikonspoudon
2CSB - 2 Click Social Buttons for K2 was created by etkritikonspoudon
I would love to be able to use 2CSB in K2 items. Would you please consider adding K2 support?

Thank you

PS:
In general it would be great if K2 were supported by more of your extensions, like SIGE for example...in fact I would love it if it could replace the default Joomlaworks extension for adding a photo gallery in K2.

6 years 4 months ago #7502 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic 2CSB - 2 Click Social Buttons for K2
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 years 2 weeks ago #8051 by designinside
Replied by designinside on topic 2CSB - 2 Click Social Buttons for K2
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
6 years 1 week ago #8058 by Uhtred
Replied by Uhtred on topic 2CSB - 2 Click Social Buttons for K2
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds