× Here you can ask for new features. Please ensure that the requested feature is not implemented already in the latest release.

Hier kommen Feature-Anfragen zu den Erweiterungen rein. Bitte sicherstellen, dass das gew├╝nschte Feature in der aktuellen Version nicht bereits implementiert ist.

SIGE - 2 different watermark (for thumb / big img)

7 years 7 months ago #1299 by effrit
Hi!
First - thanks for great plugin! :)

I think what what will be useful to add different watermark for thumb.
So user may made, for example, rounded corners for thumbs.
or just do not use watermark for thumb but place it on big images

7 years 7 months ago #1302 by Vitja
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
7 years 7 months ago #1306 by effrit
Please login to view the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
7 years 7 months ago #1309 by Vitja

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #1311 by effrit
7 years 7 months ago #1314 by Vitja

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds