Joomla 4 EIR error + plugin settings cannot be changed

10 months 2 days ago - 10 months 2 days ago #14680 by promoplazanl
Hi,

When editing a page with rsjoomla sp pagebuilder pro an error is visible on top of the page.

Warning: Undefined array key "extension" in /var/www/vhosts/[domainname]//plugins/system/easyimageresizer/src/Helper/EasyImageResizerHelper.php on line 619

Looking at that line in the code I think it is nothing I can update or change myself.
What can go wrong here?

Other issue : dashboard > plugins > EIR
I want to change the plugin settings, because the default image width = 1000 and needs to be larger.
The EIR settings form is visible above the admin header and an error is also visible
Call to undefined function Joomla\CMS\Http\Transport\curl_exec()

Does this sound familiar and what can I do to make it work well?
Thank you for your help

Regards,
Ronald

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The topic has been locked.
10 months 2 days ago #14681 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
10 months 2 days ago #14682 by promoplazanl
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
10 months 2 days ago #14683 by Viktor

10 months 2 days ago #14684 by promoplazanl
10 months 2 days ago #14685 by Viktor

10 months 1 day ago #14686 by promoplazanl
10 months 1 day ago - 10 months 1 day ago #14687 by Viktor

10 months 1 day ago #14688 by promoplazanl
10 months 1 day ago #14689 by Viktor

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds