Moved from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4. All metadata and Keywords no longer in place

7 months 3 weeks ago #14869 by Arthousetx
Hi,

I had EFSEO on my joomla 3x version of website and I updated to Joomla 4, purchased the EFSEO pro for Joomla 4 and installed. I had to ununistall the EFSEO version 3. I noticed none of my previous keywords or metadata on multiple pages that I had saved to table were in place. I can see if I go back to older version of Joomla with my backup.

I would not want to recreate the meta data. How can i get from my previous version?

Regards,
Jay S
The topic has been locked.
7 months 3 weeks ago #14870 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
7 months 3 weeks ago #14871 by Arthousetx
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
7 months 3 weeks ago #14872 by Viktor

7 months 3 weeks ago #14873 by Arthousetx
7 months 3 weeks ago #14874 by Viktor

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Arthousetx
7 months 3 weeks ago #14875 by Arthousetx
7 months 3 weeks ago #14877 by Viktor

7 months 3 weeks ago - 7 months 3 weeks ago #14879 by meta4u

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

7 months 3 weeks ago #14880 by Viktor

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds