Argument 1 passed to PlgSystemEasyFrontendSeo::filterValue() must be of the type

4 years 3 months ago #11339 by Martajz
Hello

I have problem with combination of EFSEO and JooCart - but it was main reason for purchasing EFSEO. Could you please help me solve this?

When I have EFSEO enabled and I enter JooCart product page I get above error message and content of page is not properly loaded so I had to disable EFSEO for now.

Many thanks
The topic has been locked.
4 years 3 months ago #11340 by Martajz
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
4 years 3 months ago #11341 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
4 years 3 months ago #11342 by Martajz
4 years 3 months ago #11343 by Martajz
4 years 3 months ago #11344 by Viktor

4 years 3 months ago #11346 by Martajz
4 years 3 months ago #11347 by Viktor

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds