Hi another person who cant see front end EFSEO when installed?

1 month 4 days ago #10798 by Yep_Thats_Me
let me know what to do pls?

bowledoverdating.com/

1 month 3 days ago #10799 by Yep_Thats_Me
Sorry just read the rules - my bad

1. Concrete description of the problem: What is the exact problem? Can you reproduce the error? What are the settings you used (screenshot)?
Sorry! it seems I have backend but not front end editing capabilities... But thats OK I can adjust from back end.

2. You have to inform about installed versions: Joomla!, my extension, PHP, MySQL, other extensions you have in use.
  • 3.8.3 Joomla
    and Joomdonation events plugin: Event Booking version 3.1.4, Copyright (C) 2010 - 2017 Ossolution Team
see screen caps - but as I stated, I have access to the back end, so I will edit from there. Am I on the right track? Sorry to waste your time
Attachments:
1 month 3 days ago #10800 by Vitja
Hi Yep_Thats_Me,

thank you for activating the Support subscription.

Honestly, I don't really understand the problem. You don't see the EFSEO symbols in the front end? You have to sign-in into the front end to be able to see them. Of course, you can also use the back end component to add / edit the meta data! :-)

Have success!

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
1 month 2 days ago #10801 by Yep_Thats_Me
All good Vitja, thanks for the reply,

Yes I couldn't see them on the front end? No matter I edited from the backend and it works a treat!

Cheers and Merry Christmas!
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds