Having issues

1 week 4 days ago #10766 by ONYC
Hello, I got this for my site a while ago and paid for support but I was SO busy then. I have been overwhelmed and never paid attention to SEO. I need to fix my SEO issues now. I am having some issue with it. If I edit data in front end and some of the info I can see when I login, when I log out it is different data.

PLEASE I NEED your help to make this work PLEASE. I can give you admin to check PLEASE.

Also, I need to add below to my site, can you help? My previous web guy is not responsive, I have no glue how to add these plugins☹
joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/downloa...-user-login/joomla-3
joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/downloa...-for-joomla/joomla-3
joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/seofli-...dly-links-and-images

1 week 2 days ago #10767 by Vitja
Hello ONYC,

the issue sounds like a cache problem or a misconfiguration of the EFSEO extension.

I can help you to solve it but I will need to have access to the back end of your website. Please send me login credentials via email (see contact page) and I will take a look!

Greetings

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
1 week 2 days ago #10768 by ONYC
Hi, I replied to the email 'This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ', let me know if you need anything else!
1 week 1 hour ago #10775 by ONYC
PLEASE can you update me? I paid for 2 weeks, I hope to resolve all these soon.
Please note I do not want to lose all my data I already added!!
3 days 7 hours ago #10778 by Vitja
Just answered you via email! :-)

Have success with your Joomla! website!

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds