Lost SEO Data

9 months 5 hours ago #10748 by lakis
The SEO Data that we have created for our website are not being read and applied to each page accordingly. We can see the data from the component and the links that they are applied to but we don't see them in the front-end.

Why is that?

8 months 4 weeks ago #10751 by Vitja
Hi Iakis,

thank you for activating the Support subscription.

With the given information I cannot really say what the problem is! Please see §2 of the forum rules to see what information are required: joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/forum/rules

There are many possible sources: Status? Permission rights? Cache? URL structure changes? etc...

Cheers

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
8 months 4 weeks ago #10752 by lakis
Hello,

The issue is in this website www.e-lifetimekidsrooms.com/index.php

We did SEO to the whole website, we created unique Meta Titles and Meta Descriptions for each page. This are the settings we have on the plugin, check the link to my screenshot drive.google.com/a/webarts.com.cy/file/d...Xc/view?usp=drivesdk
And these are the settings we have on the advanced tab drive.google.com/a/webarts.com.cy/file/d...0k/view?usp=drivesdk

But we checked on the website and it is not showing the seo data we passed, it has the same meta description for all pages.
When opened the component to see the data entries, it has saved all the SEO we did drive.google.com/a/webarts.com.cy/file/d...1k/view?usp=drivesdk
but they are not shown to each page as it's seo data. Why is that?

We are using Joomla 3.7.5 and php version 7.0
8 months 4 weeks ago #10753 by Vitja
Hi Iakis,

this is way better! :-)

What happens if you open one of the save URLs (click on the small icon right to the URL in the overview list)? Do you see the correct page?

If not, how did you enter the data or did you change anything in the URL structure?

If the URLs are not working properly, then you have to try it with the "Compatibility Mode" -> "No internal URLs" option. Some constellations lead to issues if you use only internal URLs.

Please try to change this setting and save a new entry on one page from the frontend. Check afterwards if the data is loaded once you've logged out.

Greetings

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
8 months 3 weeks ago #10755 by lakis
When I open the saved urls from the component, on the small icon right to the URL in the overview list. I can see that the page I open is the correct with the right seo data.

But this seo Data are not applied on the SEF URLs of the website.

Are there some settings for this to apply?
8 months 3 weeks ago #10757 by Vitja
Okay, can you please try to set the option "Compatibility Mode" to "No internal URLs" and additionally activate the option "Update URLs".

In the "No internal URLs" only SEF URLs are used to store the data and so this should also work with your Joomla! instance constellation.

PS: If you don't see anything, then you should first save a new entry in the front end with the help of the modal window and check this new entry in the backend component.

Cheers

8 months 2 weeks ago #10761 by lakis
Hello,

I set the settings you told me, as you can see in my screenshot drive.google.com/a/webarts.com.cy/file/d...UU/view?usp=drivesdk
but there was no change.

I inserted for a page from modal window new seo data and they appear on the page and they also show in the data entries table.

Here you can see the link it shows in the backend drive.google.com/a/webarts.com.cy/file/d...kU/view?usp=drivesdk
8 months 2 weeks ago #10764 by Vitja
Can you please provide me backend access credentials so that I can check it myself?

Please send it via email, not here!

Cheers

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds