SQL command to move data to core tables

6 months 3 days ago #10747 by vthomas
Hi, me again. The client has already customized 100+ pages w EFSEO using the EFSEO tables and not too happy with the process to move them to the core tables (open each page and click 'apply' in EFSEO).

I know it is possible to use an SQL command to copy data from the EFSEO table to the correct core tables. Can you share this syntax, that I can then customize it to my database details?

Sincerely, Vicky

6 months 1 day ago #10750 by Vitja
Hi Vicky,

this is not a simple SQL command because the values are separated in different fields and have to be JSON-encoded for the parameters field of the core table.

Let me think about another solution that will help you to solve this issue. Maybe a batch process with a "Batch" button?

I'm on a business trip now, so please do not expect a new version before the weekend. :-)

Greetings

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
5 months 3 weeks ago #10760 by Vitja
Hi Vicky,

I've created a new version with the batch function "Save To Core Tables".

You can download the Dev version here: joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/downloa...end-seo-joomla-3-dev (you have to be logged in to be able to download the archive)

Important: Before you can use this new feature, you have to go to the plugin settings and add a random token in the option "Token For Batch Action" (Advanced tab) to activate this feature. You don't have to remember it, so select a long (at least 10 characters) token with special characters, e.g. aJKbc183!#+2#§123

After you've set the token, you can go to the component, select (all) entries and click on the "Batch" button.

In the modal window, activate the checkboxes "Menu" / "Content" and click on the "Process" button.

That's all!

Cheers

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds