the plugin doesn't work with joomla 3.6.5

1 year 1 month ago #10510 by fishouse
I install the plugin in a fresh installation of joomla.

In the frontend i can't see the tool to insert the metatags.

In the backend I can create new records but it doesn't show it in the frontend.

1 year 1 month ago #10511 by Vitja
Hi fishouse,

first of all, thank you for activating the support subscription!

The latest version of EFSEO is fully compatible with Joomla! 3.6.5. How do you create the entries? You have to use the same URL scheme that you've selected in the plugin. So, if you use relative, non-SEF URLs than you have to enter the URL in this format.

Honestly, this is not the way how EFSEO should be used. You should enter the data directly in the frontend with the help of the modal window. But if you still want to use the backend to modify the data, then you should first collect the URLs (Option "Collect URLs" in the settings of the plugin) and then just update the entries in the component which will be generated automatically by the plugin with the correct URLs.

Please try it this way or post more information (see §2 in forum rules) so that I can help you!

Cheers

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #10512 by fishouse
joomla.fishouse.it/

unfortunelly I don't see the modal window

this is a test site, but I have the same problem with another 2 sites.

If you want you can acces to the backend:

joomla.fishouse.it/administrator
user: [...]
password: [...]

please hel me. once it worked
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #10513 by Vitja
First of all: Never publish your login credentials publicy! I've removed them from your thread.

EFSEO works perfectly fine on the linked website. You have to login into the frontend.

I just did it and changed some values of the frontpage:

Enjoy!

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
1 year 1 month ago #10514 by fishouse
oh my god!!!
thankyou!!!
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds