Strange behavior with component virtuemart

1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #10452 by anto78
Hello,
it's me again.
Unfortunately I noticed something strange with virtuemart component.
I activated the plugin:
Activate Automatic Mode (Yes)
Show notice in frontend (SI)
What I do not understand is this:
If I make a change with (Easy Frontend) to a product virtuemart
Example: I enter a title
Because the title is not saved in the table virtuemart?
If I go to the virtuemart backend and I open the product to which I gave the title of the table will be empty.

I hope I have explained the problem well.: Oops:
Perhaps Easy Frontend not does not save the data in the table virtuemart?

System - EFSEO - Easy Frontend SEO - 3.3.1
Joomla: 3.6.4
VirtueMart: 3.0.18
ARTIO JoomSEF: 4.6.9
php version: 5.5.37
Web Server: Apache
version database: 5.5.5-10.1.18-MariaDB

1 year 3 months ago #10456 by Vitja
Hello Anto78,

the "Automatic Mode" does only support the core component "Content" and the CCK "K2" (at least at the moment).

The option "Save into core tables" only support the "Content" component and menu entries within Joomla!. EFSEO does not know where other (external) components store their meta data, so it cannot save the data into those fields.

For a 3rd party component like VirtueMart you have to enter the data manually.

Greetings

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
1 year 3 months ago #10457 by anto78
but it is a feature that you think of increasing ??
you know it is very important petche if tomorrow I want to do the migration of virtuemart products lose all meta and kewords included with your plugin: Unsure:
1 year 3 months ago #10458 by Vitja
Hello Anto78,

to be honest, I'm not planning to integrate such dedicated support for VirtueMart into EFSEO. I'm not really familiar with this component and have many other things with higher priority.

If you really need this feature, then I could modify the plugin for you as a paid job. If you are interested, then please write me an email and we can speak about my conditions.

Greetings

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds