# instead of modal windows

1 year 9 months ago #10451 by Minie
# instead of modal windows was created by Minie
Hi,

sry in advence for my english i will try to make understand my problem.

On one website, EFSEO dont work on every pages, on some pages modal windows dont open when i click on top right icons, and a "#" come in URL instead of modal windows.

ex: www.website.com/home#

Plz can you tell me what is the problem ?

Thx you in advence.
(if one of u speak french you can :D)

1 year 9 months ago #10453 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic # instead of modal windows
Hi Minie,

thank you for activating a support subscription!

Sorry, my French is not really good... but your English is good enough, don't worry about it!

The problem that you describe occurs if there is a JavaScript problem on the loaded page. This means that another extension is loading a JavaScript file that is not compatible with the JavaScript code of EFSEO.

A solution could be to switch the style from "Modal window" to "Top bar". Go to the settings of the plugin ("Extensions" - "Plugin" - "System - EFSEO - Easy Frontend SEO") - "Advanced" - "Style" and change the option. It does not look so good as in the modal window but is less conflict prone.

Have success!

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
1 year 9 months ago #10454 by Minie
Replied by Minie on topic # instead of modal windows
thx you for quikly return !

It work very well, thx you :)
1 year 9 months ago #10455 by Vitja
Replied by Vitja on topic # instead of modal windows
Great! :-)

If you like the extension and the support, please write a review in the JED: extensions.joomla.org/extension/easy-frontend-seo

Thank you!

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds