I just purchased the valuable support 14 days.
I have a problem with EFSEO - Easy Frontend SEO
When installed on my site I remove the css code in the file (head.php).
This code is used to properly show my site in the responsive version for mobile devices.
I also contact the developer of my template and gave me this answer:
Problem in your site was created by a 3rd party plugin called - "System - Easy Frontend SEO". I have disabled this extension from plugin manager Which resolved the issue.
$doc->setMetaData('X-UA-Compatible', 'IE=edge', true);
$doc->setMetaData('HandheldFriendly', 'true', false);
$doc->setMetaData('apple-touch-fullscreen', 'yes', false);
$doc->setMetaData('viewport', 'width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no', false);
When activated your plugin, the code is replaced with this:
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge" />
<meta name="HandheldFriendly" content="true" />
<meta name="apple-touch-fullscreen" content="yes" />
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no" />
Right now the plugin I'm testing with a test site.
The test site is this: mysite
I attach screen to make you understand the problem better. [attachment=undefined]immagine sito.jpg[/attachment]