Your plugin cause problem when used with Regular Labs Snippets ?

1 year 10 months ago #10366 by Chacapamac
I will add a good review!

Some small details ;
1— The Maximum number of characters mouseover label show “65” for the maximum recommended when it’s 160-165

2— In fronted, I will really like to see the maximum of characters set in the admin as a starting point and going with the number of characters left each time something is typed in the input.
I think it will be more user-friendly that way…
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #10367 by Vitja
Thank you!

1 - This is the number of characters for the page title (Title Tag), it should not be longer than 65 characters. Some SEO experts even suggest a number between 50 and 60. See also here: moz.com/learn/seo/title-tag

2 - Okay, you would like to have a countdown instead of a countup? I think that it really makes sense here. I will set it on the wish list for the next stable release (maybe today or in the next days).

Greetings

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
1 year 10 months ago #10368 by Vitja
Couldn't resist! :-)

Released version 3.2.2 with the fixes and the wished feature (countdown). Please test: joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/downloa...rontend-seo/joomla-3

You have to clean your browser cache to see the result.

PS: Also mentioned you twice in the changelog. Thanks!
PS2: Thank you for the nice review!

Greetings

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds