Your plugin cause problem when used with Regular Labs Snippets ?

2 years 1 month ago #10354 by Chacapamac
You can see the problem here —> www.monacouphene.ca/traitements/traiteme...-intensif-3-semaines

The menu in the flush top right blue box in the article is coming from a simple html insert of the plugin —> Regular Labs Snippets at www.regularlabs.com/extensions/snippets

As you see you can see at the top left a copy of that menu that appear completly out of the template structure.

If I disabled your plugin - No more problems
I try to reorder your system plugin up and down the order - no-effect?

2 years 1 month ago #10355 by Chacapamac
Just buy a support licence - I need help relatively fast as I need to take that problem out of the site
2 years 1 month ago #10356 by Vitja
Hi Chacapamac,

thank you for activating a support subscription! Please never push a thread within 48 hours.

If you check the data that are loaded by EFSEO for this page (in the modal window or in the backend), what do you see for in the "Description" field? It look like the Snippets plugin replaces your snippet not only in the <body>- but also in the <head>-section. This replacement leads to this error.

Actually, you have this issue also with the Open Graph plugin, the syntax is also broken because of the Snippets plugin (check the source code of the linked page).

To solve it for EFSEO (if you can not limit the Snippets plugin only to replace snippets in the <body>-section): Open the modal window or the backend component and set an individual description for this specific page.

Another possibility would be to move the snippet to the end of the article, so that EFSEO does not use it to create the description in the Automatic mode. This should also solve the error in the Open Graph plugin. But the best solution would be if you only allow replacements within the <body>-section. I don't know the plugin, please check it out and / or contact Peter for support.

Have success!

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
2 years 1 month ago #10357 by Chacapamac
Thanks for your answer.

Not sure to follow you on this?

Open the modal window or the backend component and set an individual description for this specific page.

2 years 1 month ago #10358 by Chacapamac
Ok , I understand
I find the problem, but I’m not sure if this solution is not damaging for my SEO and site proper functionalities ? What do you think ?

When I open the frontal modal EasySEO
I get this

{snippet blocmenu-en} Multimodal Tinnitus Therapy. Since 2012, We propose a new concept called Multimodal Tinnitus Therapy.This program was designed for our …

As you can see the Snippet code magically appear in EasySEO description ????
2 years 1 month ago #10359 by Vitja
Exactly! This is what I was talking about.

EFSEO (and obviously the OG plugin) uses the article to create the description automatically. If you have the snippet in the beginning, then it is also added to the description. You could move the snippet to the end of the article as an easy solution.

Another solution would be if EFSEO would simply remove this curly brackets syntax instead of saving it. At the moment, EFSEO executes the syntax and then uses the output for the description but in this case, the syntax call does not return an output, so EFSEO saves the entry with the code.

Okay, I think I will update the plugin with this improvement. I will upload a test version here soon!

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
2 years 1 month ago #10360 by Chacapamac
I think I understand,
When the description is generated automatically by EasySEO, the code for the snippet is automatically added. When I remove it and modify the description in EasySEO, it simply remove from the SEO description and the problem disappear.

Cool if you can remove that problem for a new version, Maybe if you remove anything between brackets {} as all those plugins work?
2 years 1 month ago #10361 by Vitja
Okay, here we go! :-)

This is an improved version of EFSEO where the typical syntax for plugins {...} is removed completely from the strings before it is saved to the database if the syntax was not replaced by a content plugin (like we have it here with the Snippets plugin).

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Please try out and give a short feedback. Thank you!

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

2 years 1 month ago #10363 by Chacapamac
Just test it locally - Seem to work perfectly -

Great Stuff!

Good Weekend.
2 years 1 month ago #10365 by Vitja
Thank you for your feedback!

If you like the extension and the support, then please write a short review in the official Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...ta/easy-frontend-seo

Thank you!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Chacapamac
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds